Tuesday, October 27, 2009

DYING...



















One of the best Birthday gifts to me is this picture and message.
It states:

First, I was dying to finish my high school and start college
And then I was dying to finish college and start working
then I was dying to marry and have children
then I was dying for my children
to grow old enough
so I could go back to work
But then I was dying to retire
and now I am dying...
and suddenly I realized
I forgot to live.

Today is my 49th birthday and I look so forward to the next 40 years.
I will stop working only when my body stops
I will stop looking after my kids only when my mind stops working
I will stop.... only when I am forced to... and not before.

Love 'the MOM'

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday,and thanks for sharing that very thought provoking message.

    ReplyDelete