Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tagged..... for you Jamie

Tagged by my daughter and was told this am to do it!!

So this is for you Jamie!!

TAGGED!!!! and here it goes!!

1.What’s your current obsession?
My health is what I am working on now.... not sure if this would be classified as an obsession but rather a lifestyle change but I have completed 3 detoxes in the last 12 months, started to exercise again, watching my diet and eating healthier more times than not.

2. What’s your weirdest obsession?
If I like something, I like to buy the set. If I like one book I would like all of them!!! (Brittany has this too - sorry Brit)

3. What are you wearing today?
Bathing suit and cover up... I am in Florida!

4. Why is today special?
Another vacation day in Florida and today I am going shopping by myself .... yes by myself is my favourite shopping especially when I am not looking for anything in particular. If I am looking for something special, I like to shop with someone (daughters or my girl friends)

5. What would you like to learn to do?
Stain glass classes, tennis classes (proper tennis not just the high school training),

6. What’s the last thing you bought?
A cooler last night at target!!!

7. What are you listening to right now?
the TV - the morning shows

8. What’s your favorite weather?
spring into summer - anytime that I don't need a coat and can sit outside is my favourite time

9. What’s your most challenging goal right now?
Planning the next 10 years of my life - do I continue with the executive life? or do I do something else? Where do I live? Things are going to change and I am waiting to find my home.

10. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
I love her ... Jamie is my daughter. What do I think of her? She is a mixture of things right now as she is finding her way in the world. It is interesting and wonderful to watch.

11. What's your favorite guilty pleasure?
chocolate!!! of course lots of chocolate -

12. Favorite vacation spot?
cuba.... love cuba for sure

13. What would you like to have in your hands right now?
not sure about that one....I still need to put my earrings in this am - does that count??? lol

14. What would you like to get rid of?
My baggage!!! - I'll let you decide what that is!!! I will keep that as my secret. PLUS...I would like to get rid of all those learned behaviours that were developed from having a very limited childhood

15. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
oh easy one - I would fly home to make sure there is enough food for Jason and Chelsea - Chelsea tells me the food is disappearing quickly - "Jason eats all the time" (of course he is... he is a 18 year old guy) And of course I would check on my little girl Chloe!!! And of course I would fly right back to my vacation!! lol

16. Which language do you want to learn?
French and Spanish - I need French at work and Spanish for Cuba!!

17.What super power would you like to possess?
I always wanted to have the Bewitched power of popping in and out of anywhere. I could use that right now to check out home.

18. What’s your favorite thing about the city you live in?
yikes - favourite thing about Exeter??.... not much except it is a safe place to live and it only takes a few minutes to get to the grocery shop!!

19.What’s your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
love my kick ass boots, bags/ purses and jewelry... those are all my favourite things for sure.

20. What’s your dream job?
I probably have it!! - 2 days working out of my house, total automomy in my schedule, I travel, I have an executive life, and there is lots of chocolate and ice cream!!

21. If you had $150 now what would you spend it on?
I need some running shorts - something cooler - and since I am going to the mall soon... hmmmm - or I will find a new accessory or bracklet!!

22. Do you admire anyone’s style?
that is easy - Diane Keaton.
This lady honours her face, her wrinkles, is a classic dresser with funky accessories and most importantly, get more and more beautiful as she ages. What a Gem!!!






23.Describe your personal style.
I am classic. I like to be monotone or in very bright colours. I love accessories and I love diamonds. A basic pair of jeans, great turtle neck, leather jacket with a great bag, belt and boots wearing either a great piece of costume jewelry or diamonds or both. That is me.

24. If you had to slap one person with no repercussions, who would it be and why?
Some extended members of my family need to have a really good slap and perhaps a kick. They need a reality check but will never get it. Otherwise, I work with a few Executives that need a slap. If you are an Executive you need to demand and deliver the best that you can without excuses!!
25. What are you most proud of?
Well this is very easy and I hope that it comes across properly.
I am very proud of me. I have parented and raised 4 great kids. Without exception they are all different and all great kids. And I have focused on giving them a great life despite challenges and many people not believing in me or wanting me to be successful. I am very proud at my success in my career and don't regret one moment of hard work. I focused and I achieved and my 4 kids are my living proof. And I did it without any help or support from my family just some great girlfriends.

26. If you could choose one person who has passed to have lunch with who would it be and why?
My mom..... just to find out why?

27. What makes you the most angry at yourself?
I am impatient. I don't like messes unless I make them!!! lol
28. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
easy again - longer legs - from my knees to my butt - if I could only just stretch them a couple of inches what an improvement that would be!!!! lol

enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. great answers, I'm glad you are proud of you, we all should be....i just can't always pull it off....great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really interesting answers!

    ReplyDelete