Sunday, May 3, 2009

Florida DAY 1.





Florida 2009

"the MOM on vacation"

A journal of sorts.....



So today, just to keep you kids all posted on my vacation, let me tell you about my day. A perfect vacation day.

I was up at 6.30 all by myself. A perfect day for my run on the boardwalk by the Gulf. Lots of early morning walkers and runners out there so off I go. I successfully completed my 25 minute training regiment and returned to my room to have my coffee on the balcony. I had purchased a vacation magazine.."Peoples" (which is a mag I never buy),. So this am instead of my normal readings, prayer and meditation....people's mag!! lol

The afternoon was spent at the pool, playing some backgammon and shuffleboard, swimming and napping. Some Friends at the pool- Franca and Dan and some summer drinks. Yes -a mindless day of fun in the sun. Tomorrow.... I think more of the same please.



No comments:

Post a Comment