Sunday, June 21, 2009

THINGS ABOUT ME

To my kids:
One day I asked myself "what was my mother's favourite season?" and I didn't know.
So for those years to come when you wonder...
What was my Mom's favourite season?























My favourite season is without a doubt... summer time.
I love to be warm and in fact I still sleep with a duvet in the summer and in the winter 2 duvets some nights. Yup... I love to be WARM.

I love...

summer drinks,















sunshine
gardening
cutting the grass
making things beautiful outside
fresh vegetables













fresh strawberry jam











flowers boxes

COLOUR in nature and lots of it
outdoor rooms













no coats,
no shoes
bathing suits
(and of course bathing suit cover ups lol)
a golden tan
bbq food
ice cream











cold beer
going for walks
swimming
talks on the porch outside
beach
golfing









the breeze on my face













the sounds of nature
windows open rather than AC.
waking up to birds chirping
covered porches
and Watermelon... lots of it.













I love summer the best.
Love the "MOM"

1 comment:

  1. ahhh me too....I agree with all of the above....I wonder what is my Mom's favortite season?? I think I will ask her....Thanks!!!

    m
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete